We believe one of the most rewarding experiences in life is to find success doing what you love, with people you trust. The Brookstone Homes team are all homebuilders at heart. To give you the best possible product and experience, we invest in our people and our home designs. We are committed to both an excellent product and a top-tier homebuyer experience. We sincerely hope you’ll let us know how we are doing.
- People – We find the best and push them to excel.
- Character – We act honestly and with integrity.
- Enjoyment – We enjoy the build and believe you should, too.
- Adaptability – We embrace challenges, innovation, and creativity.
- Distinct – Our homes are truly unique.
- Efficiency – Competency, Communication, and On-time Delivery.
Brookstone Homes is a local Northwest Home Builder committed to the people and communities of Western Washington. We believe that your new home is the canvas upon which you express your life and is a reflection of who you are. Your home is the foundation upon which you frame your past and create your future. Our goal is to assist you in the pursuit of the Northwest lifestyle.
We are devoted to innovative and timeless design.
As you get to know us, we will share our values and demonstrate the hidden value we build into each new home. We create a home that will adapt to your life stages with grace and style. We are proud of our record of building exciting homes and making life-long friends.
Care for Community
There are many benefits to caring for our environment. As a home builder, we know that our customers win at least three ways when we apply environmentally friendly techniques to our home building.
Your new green home will:
- Cost less to operate,
- Last longer, and
- Reduce its impact on the environment.
And… As we increase our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint, we go above and beyond the average builder to limit our impact on the earth.
- Brookstone Homes feature intelligent plans that take material specifications into account to minimize waste.
- We recycle all unused materials and excess construction waste.
- We use energy efficient appliances, windows, insulation, and siding materials.
- Fixtures throughout the home reduce water consumption.
- We have partnered with the National Forest Foundation to donate trees for every home we sell.
- We also offer our customers the opportunity to donate any Seller paid closing costs directly to the Foundation.
- We only build in communities that meet high environmental standards of development.
To date, we have donated over 10,000 trees with a goal of 15,000 by the end of the year 2017. Every tree donated will be planted in a National Forest to help replace trees lost during national disasters.